Thursday, March 03, 2011

Emerald City Con Week: Part Three


It's not technically Wednesday but this is what happens when you keep odd hours. Here's a whole page from our book to make up for it. I'll have a bunch of the black and white art with me this weekend in Seattle so if you're around come on by and take a look. I do feel it's some of my best work and hopefully it all turns out well when it finally prints. It's exciting because I really feel like I'm making comics and not just drawing them (if that makes sense). Working with Mark again and collaborating like we are is resulting in the kind of fun I got into to comics for. Hopefully, that also comes through to the readers. Tomorrow (or later today) I'll be posting all the info for Seattle and the book. More soon....

P.

No comments: