Friday, February 04, 2011

People of Earth.....

How are you?

Any Stern fans? Anyway, I got a little backed up with work but I'm not going to let this much time pass between posts again. Speaking of work, I'm in the middle of a Captain America short for the anniversary issue. I'm excited because not only is it a cool story written by Mr. Frank Tieri, but the other creators on the issue are really great. My good friend and super terrific artist extraordinaire Jason Latour is also doing a short in it too. Hopefully I don't bring the party down. This cropped bit is from a splash in the story. Frank called for a bit of a stylistic change and it was fun doing something a bit different. I thought of doing an actual Black and white watercolor but, with the little time I had, in the end I just went for some grey washes. If I could find the right project I may do something like that for the whole story. It always seems time is against me. I also accepted a job for right after Graveyard of Empires (my creator owned book) and I can not wait to get to it. It's a genre I haven't drawn yet (at least professionally) and it's gonna be a real chance to play. 2011 is shaping up to be a really fun year for me in comics.

No comments: