Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!


It's been tough to get things done around the Holidays this year but I've been plugging away. Graveyard of Empires #3 has been done and I just got my comps in the mail. It looks great and I can't wait for it to finally be in stores. Because of the holidays that won't be till January but it's done and Mark and I are onto the next one.

Also, I've been getting a cover together for the incomparable Sam Humphries. If you don't know who he is you're missing some interesting comics. His last self published book was about dog love. Strange dog love. You'll have to read it. http://ourloveisrealcomic.com/ Now he's working on a great adventure book involving the Aztec Empire and time-travel and all sorts of neat ideas. http://samhumphries.com/sacrifice-comic-book/ I've seen the first two issue or so and it looks great. My variant will be for the 3rd issue I believe.

Lastly, I ran out of time for a proper Christmas card but I did a quick sketch. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to Mark Sable and his people. Happy New Year too!

No comments: