Friday, April 27, 2007

Busy Busy Busy


Since I started working professionally I never seem to have just one project going at a time. That's pretty much the norm in the comic industry but I always make a point to have at least a couple of things going at once. Being able to jump back and forth from different stories really helps me keep my excitement (not that BPRD needs any help in that department) going from day to day.

Here are some select panels from both books I'm working on now. Both of them are horror books so I get to really amp up the darkness of it all. I really can't wait till I get further along in these books because, as any horror-lover knows, it only gets darker, creepier, and more fun as the story unfolds. The ending to both the stories are so great (in different ways too) that I almost wish I could skip to the end now. I'll try to be patient.


P.

4 comments:

Neil Hill said...

Pages look very, very nice!

Ryan Cody said...

Great stuff Paul

Azaceta said...

THANKS! Thank you all....

P.

Jason Copland said...

Beautiful stuff, Paul.