Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Getting back into it....

I had a great time this weekend and it was nice to see all the people I don't usually get to see even though we don't live very far from each other. Also, thanks to all the people who came over and said hi. Mark and I were able to get alot of the ins and outs of our book down this weekend and I really feel like it's happening now. Can't wait to have some of the actual finished pages to show now that we have everything set.

It took me a bit to get back in the groove after Seattle but I think I'm back in it now. I thought I'd post a follow up of a previous post. It's the inks from the "small people post". I think they came out alright. I always try to keep some of the spontaneity from the pencils in the inks and not think about it too much. I also have more life drawings I did this week so I'll post those soon.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Those panels turned out really nicely. You're scary with that brush.